1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Apparently when I get upset, I make creepy little yarn dolls.
Now I’m debating on what to do with this thing o-O It looks like some emaciated mummy or something.
I smell it in the air. It’s coming.
Post-it Notes Left on the Train
Writer and illustrator October Jones, the creative genius behind Text From Dog and these funny train commute doodles, is at it again with these hilarious motivational post-it notes that he leaves on the train and in other random places.The upbeat doodles, which star Jones’ adorable character Peppy the Inspirational Cat, convey positive and funny messages meant to motivate daily commuters. Whether you’re feeling the Monday blues or in need of some encouragement, Jones’ delightful post-it notes are sure to brighten your day and remind you just how awesome you are.
This is awesome.
Williams-Sonoma Halloween preview 2014.
omg, just take all my money
*inhuman noises of delight*
Happy Ferret Tongues.
Just received my size 50 knitting needles in the mail, and I’m pretty sure these are weapons, not craft making tools
The cat’s face
And people say knitting is a harmless craft >D
I didn’t even have to guess what today’s sketch dailies topic would be. So here’s my tribute I drew for a man who was so full of laughter and love. I really did cry over his loss. Aladdin was one of the films I knew him best for since I grew up with it, along with so many of his other roles. Again, RIP Robin, I’m so sorry you had so much sadness in your life, but I hope that you are in a better place, laughing like you always did for the world.
Ashley this is breath taking and I want to cry.